Sunday, September 27, 2015

Plot

I write.... I keep it..... I feel like sharing it..... e-mail/text it to close friends. They read... Everything was going good.
A few of them suggested to start a blog. I gave it a thought. Why not?

So now
I will write...I will keep it..... I will feel like sharing it.... I will upload it on the blog.... close friends will get notifications via e-mail.... Everything will go good :-))

What Content and topics??
Even I don't know myself. It could be anything. Mostly it will be about travelling/trekking/hiking. As it's the new in my life and as I write, mostly after I have been on a hike/trek/travel.

What you will find here firs,t will be posts and things that I have written a while back. They will be the things I wrote at that time, which I won't edit before posting.

So let's see...

No comments :

Post a Comment